Managing and negotiating your offer
Depending on your personal circumstances it could be that
- You’re out of work; this is the offer you wanted; you want to go for it.
- You’re out of work; you have this offer; there is another offer you are waiting on, and really, that one is your preferred offer
- You’re in employment and this is the new job you really want
- You’re not sure it’s the new job or the company for you!
Check-In With Yourself
- Is this the role or career change you were looking for ?
- Is the package you’ve been offered what you hoped it would be when you initially thought about moving?
If you accept and hand in your notice, your current company may offer you something in an attempt to keep you, which could leave you thinking
- What do I do now?
- Do I ask for more from my new employer?