At Wagstaff, we understand how daunting it can feel to find yourself unemployed, having lost a position that you loved and were great at.
In 2020, the job market has been turned on its head. Your career may no longer exist or maybe this is the time to redefine what “great work” looks like to you.
With 121 career support (digitally or in person) we will help you to:
- Connect and network with influential hiring managers and decision makers.
- Prepare for interviews, assessment centres and presentations.
- Identify jobs and industries you can transfer your skills in to.
- Enable you to deliver the right message on your CV.
- Identify your value.
Commencing a career in recruitment in 1993, Ruth has always recognised the importance of careers guidance and support to deliver effective recruitment projects.
Since establishing Wagstaff Recruitment in 2010, she has focused on delivering high quality, informative careers coaching to a variety of businesses and educational establishments.
Ruth is currently studying for a Masters in Careers Development and Coaching Studies at The University of Warwick.
- CDI member (Career Development Institute).
- Association for Coaching member.
- REC registered recruiter (The Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
- FIRP (Fellow Institute of Recruitment Professionals.
- Certified DiSC trainer.
To find out more and have a confidential discussion, contact: Ruth Forster on 07779 020242 or email email@example.com or visit our website at www.wagstaffcareerscoaching.co.uk